This impressive pant from Vera Bradley is named after Mary Edwards Walker, an inspirational surgeon from the 18th century. These pants are thoughtfully designed with an elastic pull on waist, multiple pockets, and is perfectly tailored with a modern straight leg cut. Our fit has a rise below the natural waistline, is slimmer through the hip and seat, and fitted through thigh.
- Full elastic waistband with Vera Bradley logo drawstring
- Straight leg
- 1-inch vented hems for easy movement
- Vera Bradley logo metal charm on wearers left quilt pocket
- Two back patch pockets with one quilted pen pocket wearers right side one cargo pocket with peekaboo quilted cell phone pocket on wearers right side also one three section cargo pocket on wearers left side.
- 72% Polyester/24% Rayon/4% Spandex Twill
- Modern fit
- Regular inseam: 31", Petite inseam: 28.5", Tall inseam: 33"